Fire guts property worth around Rs 2 million
Myagdi, November 23
Property worth around two million rupees was gutted by fire at Bhagawati-8 in Myagdi district.
The property including five tolas of gold, Rs 25,000, food grains and clothes was gutted after a house of a local Kul Bahadur Bhandari caught fire.
Bhandari’s two-storey house was completely destroyed by the fire and the cause behind the fire was short circuit, said Chairman of Annapurna Primary School Management Committee, Arjun Bhandari. Locals doused the fire after three hours. RSS