Nepal Aushadhi Limited Vacancy for General Manager (GM)
Call for Applications for the Position of General Manager at Nepal Aushadhi Limited
The Government of Nepal, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supply, located at Singhadurbar, Kathmandu, has issued a notice inviting applications for the position of General Manager at Nepal Aushadhi Limited. This selection and recommendation committee has been formed to ensure a fair and transparent appointment process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university in public health, pharmacy, administration, management, economics, engineering, or a law-related field relevant to the nature of work of the concerned public body.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a managerial role is required.
- Applicants should meet the guidelines for the appointment and nomination of officials in public bodies related to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supply.
- They should not be disqualified according to Section 4 of the year 2078.
- The age of the applicant should be between 35 and 65 years as of the last date of application submission.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application:
- Two copies of passport-size photographs.
- Copies of educational qualifications and citizenship certificate as per the format provided in Schedule-2 of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supply.
- Self-declaration form available on the Ministry’s website.
- Personal details and copies of experience documents certified by the relevant body.
- Details of previous work experience, including the organization name and the duration of employment (in years, months, and days).
Submission of Business Plan
As part of the application process, candidates must submit a business plan of a maximum of five thousand words in two sealed copies. The plan should focus on ensuring the smooth operation of Nepal Aushadhi Limited. It must be typed on A4 size plain white paper, with no personal identification on any page other than the cover page. The plan can be written in Nepali or English.
Presentation of Professional Action Plan and Interview
Shortlisted candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to attend a presentation of their professional action plan and an interview at the designated venue, date, and time.
Applicants should obtain the application form from the Ministry’s website. The application fee of NPR 5,000 should be paid at the Singhadurbar branch of National Commercial Bank Ltd., using the office code of the ministry and the provided revenue account and title numbers. The payment receipt must be submitted along with the application.
Remuneration and Other Facilities
The selected candidate will receive a salary and other facilities in accordance with the specific category of the Nepal government or a similar starting salary scale, as per the rules of the related organizations.
- Applications that do not adhere to the guidelines specified in the notice will be rejected by the selection and recommendation committee.
- Applicants currently employed in a government agency or institute must submit a letter of approval from their employing agency.
- Submission of false details or documents will lead to the cancellation of the application and appropriate legal action.
- For more information, visit the Ministry’s website (www.moic.gov.np) or contact the Ministry’s Government Industries and Institutions Branch at phone number 01-4211671.
Published on 11 Jeshta 2080 (25th May 2023)