The Great Opportunity has come for those Nepali Worker who want to work in Aeon Delight Malaysia Jobs Demand With Good Salary.
Nepalese youth who want to go for foreign employment in Malaysia can directly contact the office of Mainpower Company or the contact number of Mainpower Company given below.
Hiring Company :Aeon Delight Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Salary :RM 1500
LT. No :266825
Interview Date :7 OCT 2023
No of Demand :3
Check Advertisement of This Job, publish in Madhyanna Daily
Manpower Details Below Here
Manpower Company : Creative Placement Services Pvt. Ltd.
Add : Basundhara Kathmandu Nepal
Phon.: 01- 5903365, 5903396, 9823529647
You can check LT Detail on MInistry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
• – Always Check the LT detail before applying
• – Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
• – Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
• Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
• Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
• Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
• It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
• Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
• Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.